President Donald Trump shared footage of a recent military strike on Iran-backed Houthi terrorists from his Truth Social platform, reinforcing his administration’s promise to take the fight to the Houthis until they stopped attacking commercial shipping lanes.

Trump’s post, which was also shared by the Defense Department’s Rapid Response team, read, “These Houthis were gathered for instructions on an attack. Oops, there will be no attack by these Houthis! They will never sink our ships again!”

Chief Pentagon spokesman and Army Ranger veteran Sean Parnell also gave an update regarding the Houthis on Friday as part of the weekly SITREP (situation report) he shared via X.

WATCH:

“Also this week, the Commander in Chief, President Trump, made clear to the world that the attacks against the Houthis will continue until they are no longer a threat to freedom of navigation,” Parnell said, beginning at the 26-second mark. “Secretary Hegseth and our warfighters are proud to defend American interests. If you shoot at U.S. ships, we will shoot at you, plain and simple.”

Parnell’s words echoed those of President Trump, who said just a few days earlier that the American military would continue to shoot back as long as the Houthis targeted U.S. ships.

“The Iran-backed Houthi Terrorists have been decimated by the relentless strikes over the past two weeks,” Trump posted on Monday. “Many of their Fighters and Leaders are no longer with us. We hit them every day and night — Harder and harder. Their capabilities that threaten Shipping and the Region are rapidly being destroyed. Our attacks will continue until they are no longer a threat to Freedom of Navigation. The choice for the Houthis is clear: Stop shooting at U.S. ships, and we will stop shooting at you. Otherwise, we have only just begun, and the real pain is yet to come, for both the Houthis and their sponsors in Iran.”

​[#item_full_content]  

​[[{“value”:”

President Donald Trump shared footage of a recent military strike on Iran-backed Houthi terrorists from his Truth Social platform, reinforcing his administration’s promise to take the fight to the Houthis until they stopped attacking commercial shipping lanes.

Trump’s post, which was also shared by the Defense Department’s Rapid Response team, read, “These Houthis were gathered for instructions on an attack. Oops, there will be no attack by these Houthis! They will never sink our ships again!”

Chief Pentagon spokesman and Army Ranger veteran Sean Parnell also gave an update regarding the Houthis on Friday as part of the weekly SITREP (situation report) he shared via X.

WATCH:

“Also this week, the Commander in Chief, President Trump, made clear to the world that the attacks against the Houthis will continue until they are no longer a threat to freedom of navigation,” Parnell said, beginning at the 26-second mark. “Secretary Hegseth and our warfighters are proud to defend American interests. If you shoot at U.S. ships, we will shoot at you, plain and simple.”

Parnell’s words echoed those of President Trump, who said just a few days earlier that the American military would continue to shoot back as long as the Houthis targeted U.S. ships.

“The Iran-backed Houthi Terrorists have been decimated by the relentless strikes over the past two weeks,” Trump posted on Monday. “Many of their Fighters and Leaders are no longer with us. We hit them every day and night — Harder and harder. Their capabilities that threaten Shipping and the Region are rapidly being destroyed. Our attacks will continue until they are no longer a threat to Freedom of Navigation. The choice for the Houthis is clear: Stop shooting at U.S. ships, and we will stop shooting at you. Otherwise, we have only just begun, and the real pain is yet to come, for both the Houthis and their sponsors in Iran.”

“}]] 

 

Sign up to receive our newsletter

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.